Call or email BCSC Inquiries if you have a complaint about a broker or an issuer in British Columbia and you believe that the nature of your complaint is within BC Securities Commission jurisdiction.
|Hours||8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday|
1-800-373-6393 (toll free across Canada)
Contact BCSC Inquiries for information about advisors, investment firms, and Canadian companies.
BCSC Inquiries staff can help you:
- Check if your investment advisor is registered
- Identify the self regulatory organization responsible for overseeing an investment firm
- Research a public or private company
- Understand a cease trade orders or other administrative sanction imposed by the BC Securities Commission
- Determine if old stock certificates have value
- Register a complaint about a company or individual within the BC Securities Commission’s jurisdiction
We handle thousands of phone calls, emails, letters, faxes, and in-person visits every year, most of which are answered directly by BCSC Inquiries staff. If BCSC Inquiries is not the appropriate group to handle your submission, we take care to send your calls to the proper BC Securities Commission division or another agency for follow-up.
We also offer language support for Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi, and Hindi speakers.
BC Securities Commission
|701 West Georgia Street
P.O. Box 10142, Pacific Centre
Vancouver, B.C. V7Y 1L2
701 West Georgia Street