Tools for investors
Here you will find all the printable files on InvestRight, plus materials from the Canadian Securities Administrators. Feel free to share anything you find here, or elsewhere on the website. We ask that you acknowledge InvestRight as an education program of the BC Securities Commission.
- Informed investing - Guide to investing
- Informed investing - Company materials
- Investor protection
- Non-English resources
- Canadian Securities Administrators
The InvestRight Guide to investing, worksheets, and other related materials
Questions to ask yourself when you are looking at company materials
Materials to help you detect and avoid investment fraud.
Brochures from the CSA on various topics.
Working with an advisor
About investments and finances
- Investing Basics
- Investments 101 - for youth
- Understanding mutual funds
- Sandwich generation: Are you caught in the middle?
Frauds and scams
- Investment fraud on the internet
- Investments at a glance
- Protect your money
- Scam artists pursue adults over 50