Investment Growth Calculator
Good investing habits matter. Even modest annual contributions and lower rates of return can increase your savings. Use this calculator to see how investments grow over time.
|ANNUAL CONTRIBUTIONS 1||$|
|ANNUAL CONTRIBUTIONS 2||$|
- Returns compounded annually at a default rate of 4%.
- Inflation compounded annually at a rate of 2%. Inflation is included in this calculation to show the future value of investments.
- Deposits are made once per year.
- No periodic withdrawals are permitted in this calculator.
- The calculator results are for reference only. They do not reflect the results of an actual investment.
Compare how different amounts of yearly contributions grow a $10,000 investment over a 20-year time period.
Annual Contributions 1