Investment Caution List: Seven Binary Options Trading Entities Added
No business is registered to market, trade, or sell binary options in Canada.
New Investment Caution List Entries
Below is a list of the companies recently added to the BCSC Investment Caution List.
Many of the following companies were added after a BC resident was able to open a trading account with one of the firms. None of the entities are registered to trade in, or advise on, securities or exchange contracts in BC.
- RBinary Limited
- GTOptions, owned and operated by MJ Vents Ltd.
- Binary Tilt, operated by Chemmi Holdings Ltd.
- Icon Markets Limited, doing business as Hedgestone Group, operated by Nevski Ps. Ltd.
- TorOption, owned and operated by Smart Choice Zone LP
- Binary Brokerz, owned by DSMG Ltd.
About the Investment Caution List
The BCSC Investment Caution List provides investors with the names of:
- Unregistered foreign brokerage firms that have solicited BC investors to open trading accounts
- Businesses from other jurisdictions that have solicited BC residents to buy unqualified investments
- Businesses connected, or purporting to be connected, to BC that have solicited investors in other jurisdictions to purchase unqualified investments
The BCSC relies on information from the public or other agencies to create the Investment Caution List. You can report suspicious activity or solicitations to the BCSC with the Report a Concern form on InvestRight.org.
If you have any concerns about a person or company offering an investment opportunity, please contact BCSC Inquiries at 604-899-6854 or 1-800-373-6393 or through e-mail at [email protected]. You can also file a complaint or submit a tip anonymously using BCSC’s online complaint form.
InvestRight.org is the British Columbia Securities Commission’s investor education website.