Our staff posts, moderates, and monitors our blog and social media channels during regular business hours. We endeavour to read a blog or social media comment within one business day of receiving it, and may not be able to respond to every comment or social media post.
We ask members of the media to send questions to the BCSC through their normal channels, and to refrain from submitting questions here as comments.
We will remove comments from our social media channels that are:
- vulgar, abusive, or offensive.
- personal attacks.
- product promotions, advertising, or spam.
- stock recommendations or promotions.
- unsupported accusations.
- confidential information, such as ongoing investigations or confidential filings.
- unintelligible or irrelevant.
- not authored by the sender.
For more about how we use social media, visit our Social Media Policy page.