British Columbia Securities Commission (BCSC)
701 West Georgia Street
P.O. Box 10142, Pacific Centre
Vancouver, BC V7Y 1L2
Reception and Deliveries: 12th floor
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays
BCSC Inquiries Group
BCSC Inquiries staff help investors with their questions regarding advisors or investments. You may wish to review our Report to Us section prior to contacting BCSC Inquiries. We offer language support for Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi, and Hindi speakers.
Telephone: 604-899-6854 or 1-800-373-6393 (toll free across Canada)
Email: [email protected]
BCSC Inquiries staff can help you:
- check if your investment advisor is registered.
- identify the self regulatory organization (SRO) responsible for overseeing an investment firm.
- research a public or private company.
- understand a cease trade orders or other administrative sanction imposed by the BCSC.
- determine if old stock certificates have value.
- register a complaint about a company or individual within the BCSC’s jurisdiction.
If BCSC Inquiries is not the appropriate group to handle your submission, we take care to send your calls to the proper BCSC division or another agency for follow-up.