1 About yourself
2 Before retirement: Investment portfolio growth until retirement
3 During retirement: Annual income available during retirement
- The user is a single person.
- Calculator doesn’t take into account cash in an unregistered/typical savings account.
- Calculator doesn’t account for tax impact on RRSP withdrawals or investment earnings (interest, dividend, or capital gains income) held in Non-Registered accounts.
- Calculator doesn’t account for withdrawals from investment accounts before retirement.
- Calculator does not include impact of inflation.
- Calculator shows the user what they will have in retirement, not what they will need (because it doesn’t account for expenses the user will incur in retirement).
- Results are for reference only. Calculator does not reflect the results of a real investment.
Setting Your Financial Goals
Simple steps to help you set retirement goals.
Common registered and non-registered accounts.
Ways to Manage Your Money
Options to help manage your investments.